MinnKota Recycling promotes 'Love your Charity'
"Love your Charity" will be celebrated by MinnKota Recycling from February 1 through March 31 this year.
During this promotion, individuals may deliver their clean sorted recyclable materials to one of MinnKota's redemption centers and donate the proceeds to one of more than 180 qualified charitable organizations registered with MinnKota.
MinnKota will then pay the designated charitable organization the proceeds as follows:
• aluminum cans = current buy back price plus five cents per pound
• #1 & #2 plastic bottles = two cents per pound
• magazines = two cents per pound
• newspaper = two cents per pound
• sorted paper = two cents per pound
• steel & tin cans = two cents per pound
MinnKota's redemption centers:
• 901 4th Ave N, Fargo, North Dakota
• 1321 1st Ave N, Moorhead, Minnesota
• 526 Hwy 59 N, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota