17-year-old found dead at 10,000 Lakes Festival died from an accidental prescription drug overdose
DETROIT LAKES - A 17-year-old girl who died at the 10,000 Lakes Festival near here this summer died from an accidental drug overdose, according to autopsy results released this morning.
Ashley Marie McCoy was found dead in a campground site at Soo Pass Ranch July 25.
The West Salem, Wis., girl died from an accidental overdose of Oxycodone she had been prescribed to alleviate pain from a recent surgery, according to a news release.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.