Authorities investigating incident that killed couple, sickened daughters in Crookston
CROOKSTON, Minn. — A husband and wife were found dead in their home just east of Crookston in northwest Minnesota from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning that also sickened two of their three daughters.
Natalie Ostgaard, 51, and Kent Ostgaard, 49, were found dead in their home after their youngest daughter, Gabi, 17, called 911 at 7:49 a.m., Monday, to report apparent carbon monoxide poisoning, said Polk County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Jim Tadman.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.