Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Body of elderly man kiiled in rural Otter Tail County house fire identified

Email News Alerts

PARKERS PRAIRIE -- The body found inside of a rural Otter Tail County house that burned down Tuesday was an 88-year-old man who lived in the house, officials said today.

Advertisement

Walter Wallace Paulson, 88, died of carbon monoxide poisoning before being found on the scene of the fire, according to a news release from the Otter Tail County's Sheriff Office.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement