Casselton ethanol plant worker hospitalized after receiving electric shock
CASSELTON, N.D. - A Tharaldson Ethanol Plant worker was taken to a local hospital Tuesday after receiving an electric shock near here.
Authorities were called to the plant near Casselton, N.D., about 12:29 p.m. A private electrical company was doing some work when one of the employees grabbed a power line on the ground that had cracked by some means and was shocked with 480 volts for about five seconds, according to a news release.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.