Christian Fellowship Church
28048 Meadow Drive (Off Highland Drive) Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Pastor: Tim Rice
Sunday Morning Worship Services - 10:30 a.m. (Coffee, Donuts, Fruit & Fellowship before each service, 9:30-10:20 a.m.) Children's Church & Nursery is also provided. Everyone is Welcome!
View the LIVE webcast, every Sunday at 10:30 at www.cfcdl.org or on ACS Cable TV Channel 14.
Sunday Night Youth Group - 6:00 p.m. (For all youth, grades 6-12. Contact: John & Eunice Fegely
218-234-9342 or 218-234-8795)
For other meeting and event times, or to view our video/audio archives or become a Facebook friend, please visit us online at http://www.cfcdl.org
Christian Fellowship Church was founded in 1968 as a place where Christians from all denominational backgrounds could join together in worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ in a family
atmosphere. Meetings tend to be informal, using a blend of contemporary and traditional music,
and teaching focusing on the full Word of God and its application to life.
1. The Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally manifested in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed
blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory
4. Regeneration and conversion through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity.
5. The gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a personal experience with the Holy Spirit, whereby the gifts of the Spirit become active in the life of the believer.
6. A life awareness of the presence of God's kingdom here on earth today, and faith in the
complete restoration of the kingdom of God upon the earth.
7. In the bodily resurrection of believers at the end of time: the just unto eternal life, and the
unjust into eternal damnation.
8. In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Visitors are welcome at all meetings. Even if you are not currently involved with another local
congregation, please come, and enjoy some Christian Fellowship!