Detroit Lakes McDonald's evacuated after gas leak detected
The Detroit Lakes McDonald's was evacuated late Thursday morning after Minnesota Energy gas inspectors found an underground gas leak behind the restaurant.
According to Detroit Lakes Fire Chief Jeff Swanson, the inspectors were conducting a routine gas leak inspection at the location and found a leak with a highly sensitive gas detector.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.