Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Editorial: Guard against CO poisoning

Email News Alerts

If you don't have a carbon monoxide detector in your home, it's time to get one.

A Detroit Lakes woman had a close call with carbon monoxide poisoning recently, and five people were injured, two critically, in a carbon monoxide leak at a Minneapolis apartment building on Tuesday.

Advertisement

Fire crews found dangerously high carbon monoxide levels throughout the building after residents complained of nausea and headaches.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness