Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fargo trailer house fire caused by candle

Email News Alerts

A candle left burning in a fireplace caused a small fire in a Fargo trailer house early this morning.

Fargo firefighters responded to the call at 4784 San Juan Drive at 4:53 a.m., said Capt. Randy Weiss.

Advertisement

A candle burning in the living room fireplace ignited wax that had built up in the fireplace. The mantel then caught on fire, Weiss said.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness