Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fatal Fargo fire started after stove burners left on

Email News Alerts

FARGO -- Two electric stove burners left turned on high were blamed Friday for a south Fargo apartment fire that killed a 27-year-old man earlier in the week.

Advertisement

The victim, identified as William Ross Nelson, lived in Apt. 306 at 1522 East Gateway Circle S., where the fire was reported at 11:10 p.m. Wednesday, Fargo police Sgt. Mark Lykken said.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness