Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fatal Hawley house fire blamed on accidental ignition of materials surrounding improperly installed electrical outlet

Email

HAWLEY, Minn. – A fatal house fire here Sunday morning was caused by the accidental ignition of materials surrounding an improperly installed electrical outlet, Lt.

Advertisement

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading

Log in or activate your account if you are a current newspaper subscriber.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Forum News Service
The Forum Communications News Service is the premier news wire service covering the Upper Midwest, stretching from the oilfields of western North Dakota to the plains of South Dakota and to the shores of eastern Minnesota. For more information about the services we offer or to discuss content subscriptions, please contact us.
Advertisement
Advertisement