Fire caused minor damages at Fireside Restaurant Saturday night | Detroit Lakes Online
Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fire caused minor damages at Fireside Restaurant Saturday night

Email News Alerts

A chimney fire caused minor damage at the Fireside Restaurant late Saturday evening, but no one was injured and the restaurant wasopen for dinner Sunday.

Advertisement

The fire occurred in the charcoal grill about 11:30 p.m. and was quickly handled by the Detroit Lakes Fire Department.

The restaurant was closed for its usual Sunday brunch today in order to clean up, but opened Sunday for dinner as usual, according to restaurant manager Wade Heapy.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement