Fire damages Bemidji bar and grill
BEMIDJI, Minn. — A bar and grill sustained more than $30,000 in damage from a kitchen fire reported Sunday morning.
The Bemidji Fire Department responded to the popular Cattails Bar & Grill just after 7:30 a.m. Employees detected a fire in a broiler, and when firefighters arrived, the fire was spreading to the roof.
Firefighters quickly contained and extinguished the fire, according to a press release from the department.
No injuries were reported.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.