Fire destroys corn dryer at Kragnes Farmer's Elevator
KRAGNES, Minn. - A fire this morning has destroyed a corn dryer at the Kragnes Farmers Elevator.
The Dilworth Fire Department responded to the fire shortly before 10 a.m. and spent about an hour putting it out. Fire Chief Kurt Kennedy said the fire started near the burners and was likely caused by chaff that had built up.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.