Follow WE Fest online
Forum reporter John Lamb will be covering WE Fest live throughout the week. Read his reports from the Soo Pass Ranch at wefest.areavoices.com, where he'll be posting photos, music information and random tidbits from the annual country music festival.
The site can also post your photos and tweets from WE Fest. Just add the hashtag "#wefest" to all Twitter entries or upload your photos to Flickr and use the "wefest" tag. We'll feature your posts on the WE Fest AreaVoices blog.
WE Fest kicks off its annual country music party this Thursday at Soo Pass Ranch, outside of Detroit Lakes, Minn. And while there's a little bit of rock 'n' roll on the bill - the southern rock act Lynyrd Skynyrd, there's enough country music to keep traditional and new-school country fans happy. Here's the festival's lineup of musicians.
* 2:45-3:45 p.m.: Troubadour
* 4:15-5:45 p.m.: Jerrod Niemann
* 6:15-7:45 p.m.: The Charlie Daniels Band
* 8:30-10 p.m.: Blake Shelton
* 10:45 p.m.-2:15 a.m.: Brad Paisley
* 12:15 a.m.: Lost Highway*
* 2:45-3:45 p.m.: Hitchville
* 4:15-5:15 p.m.: Sunny Sweeney
* 5:45-7:45 p.m.: Willie Nelson
* 8:30-10 p.m.: Lynyrd Skynyrd
* 10:45 p.m.-12:15 a.m.: Sugarland
* 12:15 a.m.: Hitchville*
* 2:45-3:45 p.m.: Rocket Club
* 4:15-5:45 p.m.: Easton Corbin
* 6:15-7:45 p.m.: Darius Rucker
* 8:30-10 p.m.: Miranda Lambert
* 10:45 p.m.-12:15 a.m.: Rascal Flatts
* 12:15 a.m.: Rocket Club*