Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Manvel firefighters carry their ladders back to their trucks at the Circle of Friends Humane Society after a fire in the rafters was brought under control Sunday evening. (Eric Hylden/Herald)

Grand Forks pet shelter damaged by fire but animals uninjured

Email

GRAND FORKS - A fire Sunday evening in the rafters and ceiling area of the Circle of Friends Humane Society just north of Grand Forks damaged walls and insulation but not any dogs or cats.

Arlette Moen, executive director, said she got the call from the alarm company about 6 p.m.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement