Library has plenty of programming this summer
Detroit Lakes Public Library cordially invites area kids, teens and families to Dig Into Reading this summer at the library. Check out our full schedule of events for all ages.
- Through Aug. 2 — Sizzlin’ Summer Reads Adult Reading Program. Join them for the 2013 Sizzlin’ Summer Reads Adult Reading program. Program runs through Aug. 2. To be eligible for the prize drawings, read or listen to four books, fill out the reading log, and place it in the entry box. Entries may also be emailed to the library. There is no limit to the number of entries any person can make. This event is for adults 18 and older.
- Tuesday, June 25, at 10:30 a.m. and Wednesday, June 26, at 4:30 p.m. — eReader Help. Schedule a one-on-one appointment to address your eReader questions.
- Thursday, June 27, at 10:30 a.m. – Storytime. Preschool Storytime with theme related stories, fingerplays and a simple craft.
- Thursday, June 28, at 2 p.m. — Summer Reading Program: Digging for Rocks. The Lake Agassiz Rock Club will lead us in “digging for rocks” including hands on activities. There will be door prizes.
- Saturday, June 29, at 10:30 a.m. — Storytime. Preschool Storytime with theme related stories, fingerplays and a simple craft.
For more information on this and other programs, visit www.larl.org or call Detroit Lakes Public Library at 847-2168.