Lightning sparks fire in Detroit Lakes home
A fire believed to have started when lightning struck the roof of a house in Detroit Lakes Sunday caused significant damage to the upper level of the house, authorities said.
All four occupants of the house got out safely, and no injuries were reported.
The Detroit Lakes fire and police departments responded to the fire at 6:09 p.m. in the 200 block of East Grant Street.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.