Married couple found dead in Longville cabin, adult son hospitalized
Two people have died in a rural Longville cabin. A third person has been hospitalized.
The cause is suspected to be poor ventilation of a gas heater.
According to a press release from the Cass County Sheriff's Office:
… Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current newspaper subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.