Moorhead High School students alert homeowner to fire
MOORHEAD - Moorhead High School seniors Zach Mithun and Andrew Nord were driving back to school after lunch Wednesday afternoon when they noticed grass on fire in the yard at 3006 Village Green Drive.
When they took a closer look, they saw the corner of the house was also smoldering.
Mithun and Nord knocked on the door, waking up homeowner Kathy Steinkuehler from her nap.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.