Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office releases name of man killed in Dalton house fire
DALTON - The man found dead when emergency responders battled a blaze early Thursday in rural Otter Tail County has been identified.
Michael Paul Jacobs, 28, died of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of the fire, according to the Otter Tail County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff released the victim's name in a news release issued Friday.
The Dalton and Fergus Falls fire departments were dispatched to the fire at 12:40 a.m. Thursday. The house was a total loss.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.