Perham Turtle Fest is scheduled for June 15-23
Like each year, the Perham Turtle Days celebration is a big one.
There are nine days filled with everything from turtle races (of course since it’s Turtle Days) to baseball, dances and music to a skateboard competition. And that’s just the beginning of it.
- June 15: Softball Tournament; Screaming Eagles Fun Fly; bike ride for Project New Hope; 32 Below
- June 16: Frizbee Golf Tournament
- June 17-18: Medallion Hunt
- June 19: Medallion Hunt; Train Rides; Turtle Races; Marshal Arts demonstration; pork chops and ice cream
- June 20: medallion hunt; Arvig Street Fair; All Day Perham Express Train Rides; pork chops on a stick and ice cream; Summer Bash; lunch, free bouncy toys for kids; Dog Expo; Cotton Club Group
- June 21: Train Rides; Medallion Hunt; Arts Festival; pork chops on a stick and ice cream; NP craft vendors; Turtle Races; Magic Nick; Penny and Pals; Leo’s Pedal Pull Contest; climbing wall; bouncy toys; local street vendors; Kowabonga Skate Board Competition; Perham Idol; Grande Parade; Street Dance “Fat Daddys;” All Class Reunion
- June 22: Volleyball Tournament; pancake breakfast; 5 & 10K Road Race; NP Craft Vendors; Arts Festival; Golf Ball Drop; Red Neck Games; Demo Derby; Power Play
- June 23: Legion Baseball Tournament; Rotary Breakfast; Heavenly Hackers Golf Tournament
For more information, visit the chamber’s website at www.perham.com.