Portal fireplace causes house fire
A house fire was reported at 17754 Long Lake Lane in Detroit Lakes around 5:50 p.m. Tuesday when the homeowners started a fire on their outdoor portal fireplace on the deck. Firefighters were able to douse the flames quickly but smoke was still coming out of the siding about 30 minutes after the call came in. No injuries were reported. (Riham Feshir/Tribune)
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.