Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Propane heater blamed for Wahpeton fire that destroys cars and garage

Email News Alerts

A propane heater being used to warm up a car engine started a fire that destroyed two vehicles and part of a garage here Thursday evening.

Advertisement

Firefighters were called to a vehicle fire at 5:04 p.m. at a row of apartment garages at 1201 3rd Ave. N. The fire had already spread to the garage when firefighters arrived, said Dale Rubish, Wahpeton fire chief.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness