Reuben picnic franks
Serves: 8 franks
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg all-beef big franks 8 ct.
- 8 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 16 slices deli pastrami
- 8 slices swiss cheese cut in half diagonally
- 2 c prepared sauerkraut rinsed and drained
- 8 sourdough french rolls halved horizontally and toasted
- Thousand Island salad dressing, as much as desired
- Spray grate with non-stick oil. Grill franks over direct medium heat
- Spread each frank on all sides with mustard, wrap 3 slices of the pastrami around each frank.
- Grill the wrapped franks on grill for 12 to 16 minutes or until heated through turning frequently.
- Serve franks hot on toasted rolls or use buns toasted; put on cheese and sauerkraut. Top with thousand island salad dressing.