Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 c sauerkraut, well drained
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 3 slice deli corned beef
- 1/4 c thousand island dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and unroll pastry sheet onto large baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Lay Swiss cheese on pastry sheet then top with corned beef and then sauerkraut.
- Roll up starting with the long sides.
- Cut into 1/4” rounds and place 2” apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove, sprinkle with caraway seeds and return to the oven baking another 5 minutes. Serve with thousand island dressing as a dipping sauce.
Recipe courtesy of justapinch.com.