Seven Jennie-O workers in Willmar are taken to hospital after ammonia leak
WILLMAR -- Seven workers at the Jennie-O Turkey Store plant #5 were taken by ambulance to Rice Memorial Hospital after an ammonia leak around 3:40 a.m. Tuesday.
According to officials at Rice Memorial, all seven people were treated and released.
The leak promoted the evacuation of employees at the Willmar Avenue plant, according to a statement from Pat Solheid, vice president of human resources and administration at Jennie-O Store.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.