Ulen family displaced after attic fire
ULEN, Minn. - A Tuesday evening fire damaged the roof of a rural Clay County residence southwest of here.
Firefighters responded to the Joseph Kluver residence at 13857 250th St. N., around 7 p.m. after receiving a call from the residents, who had arrived home to discover a fire in their attic, said Ulen Assistant Chief Steve Wang.
Hitterdal fire crews assisted Ulen crews in extinguishing the fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical problem, Wang said.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.