Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Unreported kitchen fire claims two in Grand Forks

Email

GRAND FORKS - Toxic fumes caused when a small kitchen fire reignited inside a Grand Forks home apparently led to the deaths of the home's two occupants, the Grand Forks fire marshal said today.

Advertisement
… Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current newspaper subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness