Thursday, Feb. 27
- “Gladys in Wonderland”: 7:30 p.m., Historic Holmes Theatre, 826 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes. Community theater troupe of 11 actors and 5 stage crew members take on a comedy about a woman at the end of her life who has an encounter with the Angel of Death. Tickets $15 for adults, $7.50 for students. Info: 218-844-7469 or www.dlccc.org.
Friday, Feb. 28
- “Gladys in Wonderland”: 7:30 p.m., Historic Holmes Theatre, 826 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes. See Thursday’s listing for details.
Saturday, March 1
- Exhibit Opening & Free Fiber Art Class: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cultural Center, 24 Main Ave. N., New York Mills. Four local fiber artists — Karen Aakre, Joan Ellison, Katy Olson, and Sharon Marquardt — will present a free class on classic Norwegian shinfell art as part of the opening of their new exhibit, “From Sheep to Shawl,” which runs in the Center’s ground floor gallery through Saturday, March 15. Free and open to the public. Info: 218-385-3339.
- Back for More: 9 to 11 p.m., Holiday Inn Beach Bar, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Songwriters Night hosted by Mike Holtz. Info: 218-847-2121.
- 44th Annual Snodeo: 10 a.m., Pinehurst Resort, 14 miles east of Highway 59 on County Road 6 outside Waubun. Lake racing starts at 10 a.m.; registration deadline is 9 a.m. Followed by the Race for Cash and an Old-Timer’s Run at noon. Dance at 9 p.m. inside the resort. Hosted by the Naytahwaush Night Riders Snowmobile Club.
Sunday, March 2
- 44th Annual Snodeo: 10 a.m., Pinehurst Resort, 14 miles east of Highway 59 on County Road 6 outside Waubun. Vintage Snowmobile Show (judging is at 3 p.m.), snowmobile races start at noon.
*** The Entertainment Calendar appears weekly in the Detroit Lakes Tribune. Submissions, questions and corrections (labeled “Entertainment Calendar”) may be sent by fax, 218-847-9409, by mail to Detroit Lakes Newspapers, 511 Washington Ave., P.O. Box 826, Detroit Lakes, MN 56502, or by e-mail to Vicki Gerdes at email@example.com.