Thursday, April 3
- El Zagal Shrine Circus: 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 6:30 p.m., Kent Freeman Arena, 1310 Rossman Avenue, Detroit Lakes. Tickets are $5 in advance (available at Central Market), $7 at the door, which opens one hour before the start of each show.
Friday, April 4
- Lakes Crisis & Resource Center Banquet & Auction: 5:30 p.m., Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. The theme this year is “Picture This A Snapshot of our Community in Action!” It will be a fabulous evening of fun with a great meal, entertainment, games, and a variety of auction items to appeal to all. Tickets are $50. Info: 218-847-8572.
- Funkadesi: 7:30 p.m., Historic Holmes Theatre, 806 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes. This group’s unique sound combines reggae, funk, African, Indian and Caribbean rhythms and sounds for a fun-filled evening of world music. Tickets are $18 for adults, $9 for students. Info: 218-844-7469.
Saturday, April 5
- Blues Tonic: 9 to 11 p.m., Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Info: 218-847-2121.
- Flea Market & Craft Fair: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Community Center, Waubun. Crafts, a raffle and much more, with lunch served by the Adams American Legion Auxiliary Post No. 436, which is sponsoring the event. Info: Mary Hansen, 218-734-2203.
- Murder Mystery Dinner: 6 to 9 p.m., Best Western Premier Lodge on the Lake, 1200 East Shore Drive, Detroit Lakes. Come to your “high school reunion” and help solve a murder.Info: 218-847-8439.
*** The Entertainment Calendar appears weekly in the Detroit Lakes Tribune. Submissions, questions and corrections (labeled “Entertainment Calendar”) may be sent by fax, 218-847-9409, by mail to Detroit Lakes Newspapers, 511 Washington Ave., P.O. Box 826, Detroit Lakes, MN 56502, or by e-mail to Vicki Gerdes at firstname.lastname@example.org.