Thursday, May 22
- Group Bike Ride: 6 to 8 p.m., DL Bike Shop, 1121 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Rides are social, with differing paces and distances dictated by participation; departs from the DL Bike Shop at 6 p.m.
Friday, May 23
- Rick Gordon: 5 to 7 p.m., Seven Sisters Spirits, 25275 So. Melissa Drive, Detroit Lakes. Free concert, with sampling of Fargo-brewed beers and ales from 4 to 6 p.m. Info: 218-847-2337.
- Rockstar DJ: 9 to 11 p.m., Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. DJ music and karaoke. Info: 218-847-2121.
- Gabriel Iglesias: 8 p.m., Shooting Star Casino, 777 Casino Road, Mahnomen. Comedian will make his Shooting Star debut in front of a sold-out audience. Info: 800-313-7469.
Saturday, May 24
- The Roosters: 9 to 11 p.m., Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Country music. Info: 218-847-2121.
- Flea Market, Artisan Fair & Farmers Market: 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Shady Hollow, 12957 County Highway 17, Detroit Lakes. Treasures for everyone! Twenty-three boutiques, acres of vendors, local produce and concession vendors. Info: Chad Stenerson, 602-809-6661.
- No Mercy II—MMA Cage Fights: 7 to 11 p.m., Kent Freeman Arena, 1310 Rossman Ave., Detroit Lakes. Cage fights at the Kent Freeman Arena. Two titles on the line Brian Heden vs Travis Wiuff for the Impact heavyweight title. And Dan Kiser vs Frankie Johnson for the Impact welterweight title. Table seating is $55; VIP seats $40; general admission $25. Info: Chris Holt, 218-841-0917.
Sunday, May 25
- Live at the Lodge: 6 to 9 p.m., Best Western Premier Lodge on the Lake, 1200 East Shore Drive, Detroit Lakes. Featuring the Dave Ferreira Trio with Russ Peterson on sax. No cover charge. Info: 218-847-8439.
- “The Castaway,” Dennis Craswell: 5 to 7 p.m., Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Live music on the patio. Info: 218-847-2121.
- Wildlife Movie—”Love in the Animal Kingdom”: 2 to 3 p.m., Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge, 35704 County Highway 26, Rochert. Animals dance, sing, flirt and compete with everything they’ve got to secure a mate. But are these important bonds love? Take a provocative look at the feminine wiles of a gorilla, the search for Mr. Right among a thousand flamingoes, the soap opera arrangements of gibbons and more. Info: 218-847-2641.
- Memorial Dove Release: 1:30 to 3 p.m., David-Donehower Funeral Home, 609 Highway 10 East, Detroit Lakes. Refreshments will follow the dove release. Free, but call 218-847-4147 to reserve a dove.
Monday, May 26
- Memorial Day Parade: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Washington Avenue, Detroit Lakes. Lineup begins at 9:30 a.m.; parade travels south along Washington Avenue to the Detroit Lakes City Park, where there will be a program in the Bandshell starting at 11 a.m. In case of bad weather, the program will be relocated to The Pavilion. Info: Justin Knopf, 218-849-8297.
***The Entertainment Calendar appears weekly in the Detroit Lakes Tribune. Submissions, questions and corrections (labeled “Entertainment Calendar”) may be sent by fax, 218-847-9409, by mail to Detroit Lakes Newspapers, 511 Washington Ave., P.O. Box 826, Detroit Lakes, MN 56502, or by e-mail to Vicki Gerdes at email@example.com.