Thursday, July 24
- Live at the Lodge: 6 to 9 p.m., Lodge on the Lake, 1200 East Shore Drive, Detroit Lakes. Featuring Ed Huttlin, piano and Harley Sommerfeld, jazz flute/sax/clarinet. No cover charge. Info: 218-847-8439.
Friday, July 25
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited: 8 p.m., Shooting Star Casino, 777 Casino Road, Mahnomen. Band covers the hits of Creedence Clearwater Revival with original Hall of Fame band members Stu Cook and Doug Clifford. Tickets start at $20. Info: 800-313-7469 or starcasino.com.
- The Shadows Tribute Band: 7 p.m., Historic Holmes Theatre, 826 Summit Ave., Detroit Lakes. Tickets are $23 in advance, $27 at the door. Info: 218-844-7469 or www.dlccc.org.
- Frazee Turkey Days: 12 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., various locations, Frazee. Fishing fun starts at high noon on Town Lake; the fun continues with sand castle building and pizza eating contests, water fights, an outdoor movie night, street dance and more. Full schedule online at frazeecommunityclub.com.
Saturday, July 26
- Frazee Turkey Days: 7 a.m. to 2:30 a.m., various locations, Frazee. Breakfast at 7 a.m. in the Event Center followed by an 8 a.m. “History Hike through Frazee,” “Beast Mode Challenge,” car show, spaghetti supper, Miss Frazee Pageant and more. Full schedule is available online at frazeecommunityclub.com.
Sunday, July 27
- Frazee Turkey Days: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., various locations, Frazee. Breakfast at 7 a.m. in the Event Center followed by a community church service, tractor, truck and motorcycle shows, cake walk, demolition derby, and of course the grand parade at 2 p.m. Full schedule is available online at frazeecommunityclub.com.