This Week in Entertainment
Sunday, May 26 MUSIC
- Tracy Johnson: 4 to 7 p.m., Richwood Winery, 27799 County Highway 34, Richwood. Info: 218-844-5990.
Friday, May 31
- Street Faire at the Lakes: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., downtown Detroit Lakes. Food, arts, crafts, bingo, live entertainment and more. Info: 218-847-9202.
- Tracy Johnson: 3 to 6 p.m., Richwood Winery, 27799 County Highway 34, Richwood. Info: 218-844-5990.
- The Fat Cats: 8 p.m., Eagles Club, 112 Holmes St., Detroit Lakes. Street dance in front of the Eagles Club until 1 a.m., featuring live music from this popular Detroit Lakes-based rock band.
- “The Lives of the Wolf, Coyote & Fox”: 7 p.m., Frazee-Vergas High School Gymnasium, 305 N. Lake St., Frazee. Free program by renowned Minnesota naturalist, guide book author and photographer Stan Tekiela. Learn about the intriguing lives of these elusive wild animals of Minnesota. Info: Ray Vlasak, 218-573-3243.
*** The Entertainment Calendar appears weekly in both the Detroit Lakes Tribune and Becker County Record. Submissions, questions and corrections (labeled “Entertainment Calendar”) may be sent by fax, 218-847-9409, by mail to Detroit Lakes Newspapers, 511 Washington Ave., P.O. Box 826, Detroit Lakes, MN 56502, or by e-mail to Vicki Gerdes at firstname.lastname@example.org.