West Fargo woman arrested on drug charges
WEST FARGO - A West Fargo woman was arrested Wednesday on charges of growing hallucinogenic mushrooms, drug possession and child endangerment, the West Fargo Police Department reported.
Elisia Barrs, 920 3½ Ave. E., was arrested after the Cass County Drug Task Force served a search warrant on the residence, police said.
During the search, officers found two tote containers holding hallucinogenic mushroom growing operations, hallucinogenic mushrooms, marijuana packed for sale, drug paraphernalia, and $334 in cash, police reported.
Officers had previously conducted two controlled purchases of marijuana from Barrs.
She was charged with:
- Manufacture and possession of hallucinogenic mushrooms.
- Possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- Two counts of delivering marijuana.
- Possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Child endangerment. Barrs' 5-year-old child was placed in protective custody due to the condition of the residence, police said.