Winter Trails Day is Jan. 11 at Maplelag
On Saturday, Jan. 11, come celebrate Winter Trails Day with the Laurentian Lakes Chapter, North Country Trail Association at Maplelag Resort.
Come out to celebrate winter by cross-country skiing or snowshoeing on Maplelag’s trail system. If you are not up for a day out on the trails, check out the indoor activities.
Schedule of events:
- Join a group cross-country ski or snowshoe at 1 p.m.
- Come hear Minnesota’s Luke “Strider” Jordan tell of his thru-hike of the NCT at 3:30. Luke is only the fourth and youngest person to thru-hike the 4,600 mile National Scenic Hiking Trail.
- Check out the silent auction featuring outdoor items and unique local artisans’ products from 1-6.
- Laurentian Lakes Chapters annual business meeting with door prizes at 5:30
- Family style dinner at 6:30
Maplelag Resort is located north of Richwood off of Becker Co Hwy 110.
RSVP required for dinner. To RSVP, please contact Ray Vlasak at 218 573-3243 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 1.
Follow us on Twitter @DLNewspapers