Wolf Lake propane leak causes evacuation of several homes
A propane leak at the Cenex Coop Sampo station in Wolf Lake caused the evacuation of several homes Tuesday morning.
Wolf Lake Fire Chief Bret Anderson said the leak occurred around 11:30 a.m. when an employee at the station at 132 W. Johnson St. was trying to replace a valve on a storage tank used to fill small propane tanks used for grills.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.