Weather Forecast


Cigarettes blamed in early morning fire in West Fargo

WEST FARGO - Firefighters say cigarettes are to blame for a fire that broke out at a West Fargo home just after 4 a.m. today in the 4400 block of 10th Street West.

Firefighters say the homeowners had put out their cigarettes in a plastic flower pot on their deck.

The cigarettes didn't go out and the siding of the home caught fire and the flames got into the attic.

Crews say the interior of the home is in good condition.

No one was hurt.