Weather Forecast


CRP haying, grazing reports due

Farmers in Becker County are being asked to remember that once emergency or managed haying and/or grazing of CRP has been completed, they are responsible to report the actual number of acres hayed or grazed to their local USDA Farm Service Agency office as soon as possible.

The annual CRP rental payment, to be made the beginning of October, will not be issued if this report is not completed.

For more information, please contact the Becker County FSA office at 218- 847-9392, ext. 2.

The office is located at 809 8th St. SE in Detroit Lakes.