Arvig announced on Monday, March 16, that they are offering an Education Assistance Program for families with students in the K-12 system or for college students, to receive free internet services so their education can continue via e-learning in the event that schools remain closed as a result of COVID-19.
The Arvig Education Assistance Program:
- Is available to families who live in the Arvig service area and currently do not have any internet service at their residence.
- Provides any internet speed available free-of-charge, including wi-fi services if needed.
- Ensures service will remain free until the 2019-20 school year concludes unless the customer calls to disconnect their services and returns the equipment.
- Will prioritize service installations for customers considered low-income who qualify for this program.
- Is available where Arvig can deliver 5 Mbps of speed or higher.
To qualify for free services, the participant must be a new customer, have no bad debt with Arvig and sign up for paperless statements.
Those interested in learning more can contact the Arvig Customer Care team at arvig.com or call 888-992-7844 and ask about the Arvig Education Assistance Program.