Wolf Lake's 37th annual Harvest Festival was held this past weekend, with a plethora of events held between Friday, Aug. 20 and Saturday, Aug. 21.
Winners of Friday night's Miss Wolf Lake Pageant were: Desarae Kohrs, Miss Wolf Lake; Kaiden Langford, Miss Wolf Lake Princess; Gillian Pope, Jr. Miss Wolf Lake; Alexis Davidson, Wolf Lake Jr. Princess; Lydia Budzien, Little Miss Wolf Lake; and Amelia Hrdlicka, Wolf Lake Little Princess.
Winners of Saturday morning's 5K walk/run were: Emily Skoog, Wolf Lake-24:55 (fastest overall); Grady Anderson, 7, Wolf Lake-25.35, Silas Aho, 8, Wolf Lake-29:30, and Darius Aho, 6, Wolf Lake-32.15 (male age 9 and under); Bodin Anderson, 10, Wolf Lake-27:38, and Anton Anderson, 11, Wolf Lake, 27:39 (male ages 10-14); Lydia Aho, 10, Wolf Lake-41:33, and Kylie Anderson, 11, Wolf Lake-41:33 (female ages 10-14); Nick Skoog, 32, Wolf Lake-27:10 (male ages 30-39); Emily Skoog, 32, Wolf Lake-24:55, Morgan Anderson, 31, Wolf Lake-25:03, and Amanda Aho, 34, Wolf Lake-41:32 (female ages 30-39); Carl Peterson, 57, Menahga-29:48 (male age 40 and up).
Winners of the kids' pedal tractor pull were as follows:
- Five years old: First place, Colton Sayer; second place, Amelia Hrdlicka; and third place, Gail Aho.
- Six years old: First place, Matilda Skoog; second place, Samuel Aho; and third place, Emery Aho.
- Seven years old: First place, Flynn Yliniemi; second place, Celia Issacson.
- Eight years old: First place, Everett Aho; second place, Hunter Edwards; and third place, Raina Anderson.
- Nine years old: First place, Alaina Davidson.
- Ten years old: First place, Layne Kumpula; second place, Bodin Anderson; and third place, Rafe Aho.
- Eleven years old: First place, Anton Anderson; second place, Olivia Budza.
Winners of the coloring contest were: Armor Skoog (ages 1-3); Reyna Aho (ages 4-6); Holly Aho (ages 7-9); and Melanie Vonada (ages 10-12).
Winners of the bean bag toss (two-person teams) were: Ryan Sharp and Dan Warmbold, first place; Dustin Burkman and Harv Burkman, second place; Nate Peterson and Carl Peterson, third place.
Winners of the kids' obstacle course were: Drew Aho, 14, Frazee-0:59 (first place); Daniel Olson, 13, Menahga-1:23, second place; and Miles Alajoki, 12, Menahga-1:36, third place.
Mud Run winners were as follows:
- 35-inch tire and bigger: Dave Kriens, Menahga, 0:12-first place; Jesse Flath, New York Mills, 117 feet-second place; Donovan Jahnke, Frazee-116 feet, third place.
- 34-inch tire and smaller: Jeff Felt, Osage, 0:29-first place; Steve Luedke, Menahga-1:00-second place; Craig Hansen, 126 feet-third place.
Raffle winners included the following: John Laitinen, $500 (first place); Gary Harvala, $250 (second place); Chris May, $100 (third place); Bobby Jager, $50 (fourth place); Nikki Clancy, $50 (fifth place); Darwin Feldt, $25 (sixth place); and Melinda Davidson, $25 (seventh place).
Finders of this year's Susi Jarvi Charm were Jade Skoog, Shanna Skoog and Layne Kumpula. For more information visit wlharvestfest.com.