ASSUMED NAME Amendment to Assumed Name The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name.
Amendment to Assumed Name
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Ramrod Motors (same locations, new address).
2. Principal Place of Business: 20101 County Hwy 21 Detroit Lakes MN 56501
3. List a Mailing Address if you cannot receive mail at the principal place of business address: If you are removing the Mailing Address, you must list "NONE". P.O. Box 1514 Detroit Lakes MN 56502
4. List the Name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Kevin Entrekin 20101 County Hwy 21 Detroit Lakes MN 56501
5. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 641763400023 Under the name: same as above.
6. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct an in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statues. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
T - 4/4, 7/21 (2882547)