NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE DATE: February 24, 2020 YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage: INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED 1.
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: February 24, 2020
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: March 25, 2016
2. Mortgagors: Tracy J. Kurth, a single person
3. Mortgagees: Valley Mortgage, Inc.
4. Recording Information: Recorded on April 5, 2016, as Document Number 632217 in the Office of the County Recorder of Becker County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: Assigned to The State of North Dakota doing business as the Bank of North Dakota by written assignment recorded on April 5, 2016, as Document Number 632218 in the recording office stated in paragraph 4.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 51.0166.003
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: Lot Numbered Seven (7) and Eight (8) and the Easterly 25.00 feet of Lots Numbered Nine (9) and Ten (10), as measured at right angles to and parallel with the Easterly line of said Lot 9 and 10, Block No. 40, Canfield’s Addition to Lake Park, Minnesota according to the certified Plat thereof on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder in and for Becker County, Minnesota.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) o
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 5008 5th Street, Lake Park, MN 56554
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are The State of North Dakota doing business as the Bank of North Dakota
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Valley Mortgage, Inc.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $122,735.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $121,713.26.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Becker County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 23, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. at the Becker County Sheriff’s Office, 925 Lake Avenue, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on October 23, 2020.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Kasey D. McNary (MN #0390937)
Special Assistant Attorney General
10 Roberts Street N | PO Box 6017
Fargo ND 58108-6017
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Bank of North Dakota
1200 Memorial Highway | PO Box 5509
Bismarck ND 58506
T-March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8_______________________________2826965