Plan your dream bathroom, with library's help
Is it like walking back in time when you enter your bathroom? If you're envisioning a spring remodel, now is the time to start planning your dream bathroom! Your library's collection includes an array of design books, so you can find that perfect...
Is it like walking back in time when you enter your bathroom?
If you're envisioning a spring remodel, now is the time to start planning your dream bathroom!
Your library's collection includes an array of design books, so you can find that perfect plan.
Your contractor will be able to look at your plan and tell you what is possible and what is not.
So, come to the library and let us help you find the plans for your dream bathroom.
The following books are just a sample of what's available at your library.
The Complete Guide to Bathrooms: Remodeling Projects on a Budget by the Black & Decker Corporation.
This latest revision of their best-selling bathroom remodeling book features practical, achievable bathroom improvements and upgrades shown with clear color step-by-step photos.
This comprehensive book and its hardworking DVD companion cover all the basics of bathroom design and remodeling and includes a gallery of inspirational bathrooms that are sure to provide excitement and ideas.
Design Ideas for Bathrooms by Susan Boyle Hillstrom This book presents a range of ideas for creating an up-to-date bathroom for pampering or simple practicality.
Readers will find many excellent examples of master baths, family baths, powder rooms, and accessible designs.
There is complete coverage of the latest fixtures, including desirable spa amenities such as jetted tubs and showers, steam devices and saunas, rain bars, and sprayers, plus a full representation of finishing materials from high-end looks in stone to affordable plastic laminates.
Detroit Lakes Library
- Tuesday, March 8: Brown Bag Lunch Crafters, 12 to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9: Wow Wii Wednesday, 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3 and Saturday, March 5: Storytime at 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, March 10: Photo Managing & Editing Computer Class, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Learn to use Picassa to edit and manage digital photos. Bring your memory card and/or digital camera. Space is limited, so please call the library to pre-register.
- Thursday, March 10: R.E.A.D. to a Dog, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Read to a dog! Kids receive a free book after 10 sessions of reading to a dog at the library.
Regular hours for the Detroit Lakes Library are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is closed on Sundays.
For more information on library services and programs, please call 218-847-2168 or visit your library at 1000 Washington Ave.
The Detroit Lakes Library is a branch of Lake Agassiz Regional Library (LARL).