The following incident reports came from the Detroit Lakes Police Department and Becker County Sheriff’s Office:
Friday, Nov. 1
- At 12:10 p.m. a Detroit Lakes man reported an ongoing case of possible fraud.
Saturday, Nov. 2
- At 12:48 p.m., a woman reported that a man she was with on Bear Clan Drive had grabbed $170 out of her hand and ran off with it.
- At 4:36 p.m., a wheelbarrow was reported stolen from a front yard on the 1200 block of Lincoln Avenue in Detroit Lakes.
- At 5:17 p.m., a resident on the 200 block of East Willow Street in Detroit Lakes reported fraudulent purchases on a debit card.
- At 5:42 p.m., an all-terrain vehicle accident with injuries was reported in White Earth. A girl suffered possible back and hip injuries in the crash.
- At 6:29 p.m., the rear window of a vehicle was reported smashed out on the 600 block of Second Street Southeast in Frazee.
Sunday, Nov. 3
- At 4:22 a.m., a trailer being pulled by Orr, Minn., residents flipped on Highway 34 near Osage, causing ATVs and two elk carcasses to spill out.
- At 1:38 p.m., the theft of a 1980s-model snowmobile was reported from the end of a driveway on the 11000 block of County Road 29, Frazee. It was one of about 10 snowmobiles that had been parked in that area by the owner.