Two more people in Becker County have tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases to 30, according to a report Thursday from Becker County Public Health.
The latest people to test positive were a woman in her 70s and a man in his 50s. So far, about 25% of those who tested positive in Becker County have hospitalized for some length of time, according to Becker County Public Health.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- School and child care hotline: 651-297-1304 or 800-657-3504
- COVID-19 discrimination hotline: 833-454-0148
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.