Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Friday, April 16.
- Becker: 3,523, up 18 cases since April 15 (48 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 7,805, up 32 cases since April 15 (89 deaths).
Otter Tail: 5,414, up 21 cases since April 15 (73 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,712, up 7 cases since April 15 (41 deaths).
Norman: 522, up 2 cases since April 15 (9 deaths).
Mahnomen: 497, up 3 cases since April 15 (8 deaths).
Clearwater: 771, up 5 cases since April 15 (14 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,437, up 10 cases since April 15 (21 deaths).
In Otter Tail County as of April 16, there were 78 active cases, a decrease of 25 active cases since Wednesday, with 5,336 cases no longer contagious, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
In Becker County as of April 16, there were 140 active cases, a decrease of 5 active cases since Thursday, with 3,383 cases no longer contagious, according to Becker County Public Health.
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of April 16, there were 424 active COVID-19 cases, an increase of 4 active cases since Thursday, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 23,741 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 200 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.