Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Wednesday, Nov. 25.
- Becker: 1,887, up 88 cases since Nov. 24 and 2 additional deaths (12 deaths). 375 active cases.
- Clay (Moorhead): 4,638, up 142 cases since Nov. 24 and 1 additional death (56 deaths).
- Clearwater: 451, up 8 cases since Nov. 24 (6 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,034, up 38 cases since Nov. 24 (22 deaths).
Mahnomen: 266, up 11 cases since Nov. 24 (4 deaths).
- Norman: 322, up 6 cases since Nov. 24 and 1 additional death (7 deaths).
- Otter Tail: 2,830, up 97 cases since Nov. 24 and 3 additional deaths (18 deaths). 596 active cases.
- Wadena: 736, up 20 cases since Nov. 24 (6 deaths).
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of Nov. 25 there were 1,613 active cases, with 276 new active cases reported Nov. 25, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 16,015 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 120 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.