Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Wednesday, Jan. 27.
- Becker: 2,907, up 4 cases since Jan. 26 (39 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 6,622, up 10 cases since Jan. 26 (84 deaths).
- Clearwater: 688, no new cases since Jan. 26 (14 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,516, up 2 cases since Jan. 26 (38 deaths).
Mahnomen: 417, no new cases since Jan. 26 (7 deaths).
- Norman: 426, no new cases since Jan. 26 (8 deaths).
- Otter Tail: 4,658, up 3 cases since Jan. 26, including 1 additional death (69 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,209, no new cases since Jan. 26 (18 deaths).
In Otter Tail County as of Jan. 26, there were 90 active cases with 4,565 cases no longer contagious, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
In Becker County as of Jan. 27, there were 59 active cases with 2,848 cases no longer contagious, according to Becker County Public Health.
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of Jan. 27, there were 189 active cases, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 20,872 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 187 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.