Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, as of Wednesday, Feb. 24.
- Becker: 3,078, up 9 cases since Feb. 23 (41 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 6,835, up 13 cases since Feb. 23, including 2 additional deaths (86 deaths).
- Clearwater: 716, up 1 case since Feb. 23 (14 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,596, no new cases since Feb. 23 (40 deaths).
Mahnomen: 437, up 1 case since Feb. 23 (7 deaths).
- Norman: 464, no new cases since Feb. 23 (8 deaths).
- Otter Tail: 4,795, up 8 cases since Feb. 23 (70 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,282, up 1 case since Feb. 23 (20 deaths).
In Otter Tail County as of Feb. 23, there were 47 active cases with 4,740 cases no longer contagious, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
In Becker County as of Feb. 24, there were 65 active cases, an increase of 7 active cases since yesterday, with 3,013 cases no longer contagious, according to Becker County Public Health.
In Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) as of Feb. 23, there were 151 active cases, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 21,304 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 195 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.